Chloe & Marlin had 14 beautiful tuxedo F1 Standard Sheepadoodle pups on July 10, 2019. We have 9 boys and 5 girls in this litter. These Sheepadoodles will be some of our largest Sheepadoodles with projected sizes between 55 – 75 lbs. Chloe has a very gentle, kind disposition with a thick, fleecy wavy coat. Marlin carries a nice black and white tuxedo coat and has a fun loving, playful personality. These pups should have wavy coats that will either stay black and white, or turn to different shades of grey as they mature. They will be gorgeous pups!
Puppies will be ready to go home Sept 4, 2019 or after at 8 weeks of age. They will have their first booster and several rounds of deworming complete. Our vet will also have done a thorough inspection of each pup. Puppy picking is planned for around August 23 and 24 either in person or by video call done in order deposits were made. Photos will be posted at 1, 3 and 6 weeks of age on social media.
(Pups are in order from largest to smallest – relatively – starting with Boys then Girls)
1. Megan Pitt & Stanley ~ Waterloo, ON ~ Lime Green Boy
2. Jaclyn Lopaka ~ Cochrane, AB ~ Grey Collar Girl
3. Jasmine Graham ~ Hamilton, ON ~ Blue Collar Boy
4. Connie Phillion ~ Kitchener, ON ~ Male or Female with patches ~ CONFIRMED IF AVAILABLE
5. Kaitlyn Izon ~ Toronto, ON ~ Male ~ Mini, Moyen or Standard ~ CONFIRMED if available
6. Stacey Lieberman & Sebastien ~ Lantana, Florida ~ Big Male ~ CONFIRMED if available
7. Connie Smith ~ Lucknow, ON ~ Either Gender ~ CONFIRMED if available
8. Mert Tatari ~ Toronto, ON ~ Moyen or Standard ~ Male with Patches ~ CONFIRMED if available
9. Nancy Martin ~ Sudbury, ON ~ Male ~ CONFIRMED if available