One Puppy Available – SOLD
Chloe & Marlin had 14 beautiful tuxedo F1 Standard Sheepadoodle pups on July 10, 2019. We have 9 boys and 5 girls in this litter. These Sheepadoodles will be some of our largest Sheepadoodles with projected sizes between 55 – 75 lbs. Chloe has a very gentle, kind disposition with a thick, fleecy wavy coat. Marlin carries a nice black and white tuxedo coat and has a fun loving, playful personality. These pups should have wavy coats that will either stay black and white, or turn to different shades of grey as they mature. They will be gorgeous pups!
Puppies will be ready to go home Sept 4, 2019 or after at 8 weeks of age. They will have their first booster and several rounds of deworming complete. Our vet will also have done a thorough inspection of each pup. Photos will be posted at 1, 3 and 6 weeks of age on social media.
We have gone through our wait list and there are openings available! We have completed puppy picking day so now you can see which pups are available. Feel free to contact us or fill out our puppy application if you are interested in one of these pups.
(Pups are in order from largest to smallest – relatively – starting with Boys then Girls)
WEEK 6 PHOTOS
1. Megan Pitt & Stanley ~ Waterloo, ON ~ Lime Green Boy
2. Jaclyn Lopaka ~ Cochrane, AB ~ Grey Collar Girl
3. Jasmine Graham ~ Hamilton, ON ~ Light Blue Collar Boy
4. Connie Phillion ~ Kitchener, ON ~ Dark Green Collar Boy
5. Stacey Lieberman & Sebastien ~ Lantana, Florida ~ Brown Collar Boy
6. Connie Smith ~ Lucknow, ON ~ Orange Collar Boy
7. Nancy Martin ~ Sudbury, ON ~ Red Collar Boy
8. Taylor Green ~ Red Collar Girl
9. Sandra – Kitchener, ON ~ Yellow Collar Girl
10. Crystal Munn ~ MD ~ Cream Collar Boy
11. Thea Boyd ~ London, ON ~ Black Collar Boy
12. Shawn & Darby Wagler ~ Medonte, ON ~ Pink Collar Girl
13. Cynthia Owen ~ Lazare, ON ~ Royal Blue Collar Boy